We thought it would be kind of fun to do a Q & A with Ginger. Doing the Q & A is a lot of fun and it's a nice way to get to know the Design Team Members.
1. How long have you been crafting? About 10 years
2. What other hobbies do you have? I crochet,knit, and sew
3. What is your favorite style? I like it all!
4. Are you on other Design Teams? Miss Kate Cuttables, Graphic 45
5. What is your favorite product? Paper
6. Favorite paper collections and/or company. Graphic 45, Prima, Marion Smith
7. Favorite adhesive. Score Tape and Glossy Accents
8. What is one thing you couldn’t live without in your studio? Teflon bone folder
9. Favorite color. Pink!
10. How long does it take to create one of your mini albums? About 2 or 3 days
11. Do you like to fussy cut, die cut or both? Die cut for sure!
12. Favorite embellishments. Flowers, keys, metal corners
13. Pearls, Bling or Both? Both
14. If you could hang out with any one person (famous or a friend) in the crafting industry for a day, who would it be? Tim Holtz or Kathy Orta
I know Ginger is already done with her first DT projects so be on the look out for a video and blog post very soon! Welcome to the Team Ginger!!! Don't forget to check out Ginger's blog, YT, and FB!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!